Resin Flooring specialists are delighted to showcase our range of seamless Terrazzo flooring products. We offer a complete in house installation service using the latest HTC diamond floor grinder and vacuum recovery to polish the terrazzo flooring.
With excellent decorative qualities, Resin Terrazzo flooring is a mix of resins and decorative aggregate, trowel applied and then ground with a series of finer and finer diamond tooling to provide a smooth finish. The terrazzo is then polished to a high gloss finish and sealed.
Resin seamless Terrazzo is an excellent alternative to terrazzo tiles in retail areas and high foot traffic locations and is used extensively in the pharmaceutical sector due to it’s exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
Some of the higher specification ranges of terrazzo include mirrored glass fragments which catch and reflect the light, giving the appearance of a ‘sparking’ floor and a real high end, luxurious look.
- Luxurious aesthetics
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Abrasion resistant
- Seamless finish
- The ultimate in high end resin flooring
- FeRFA resin flooring Type 8
Resin terrazzo is a multi-stage, multi-day application. From start to finish the whole installation process can take anywhere from 7 to 10 days. The average Terrazzo installation comprises of the following:
- Sub floor preparation and priming
- Installation of the Terrazzo (laid by hand)
- Diamond grind (first cut) of the Terrazzo
- Application of ‘grout’ coat
- Diamond polishing to smooth finish
- Application of UV stable gloss sealer
- Application of Polish